Transport in Nigeria is a developing sector especially the airlines. A lot of domestic airline runs in Nigeria. One of them is Azman Air. It is a Nigeria airline company operating from Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano, Nigeria.
The airline was a brainchild of the businessman Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina in 2010. It has been offering domestic flight services since the date of inception.
The airline is one of the fastest-growing private companies in Nigeria, and it is a popular one within the country. It’s local flights that have been providing affordable and comfortable flights to several destinations within Nigeria.
Although one of the primary goals of Azman Air is to become a leading airline in Nigeria. However, it does not intend to carry out operations only within Nigeria. It still has international ambitions to make a difference in the world’s airline industry.
In order to prove its determination to adhere to global aviation safety standards, Azman Air uses an “Implementation Training Initiative” as a preliminary process in preparation for IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA).
This post on Azman air thereby informs you about the airline operations in the country. So, read on.
About Azman Air
Azman Air offers domestic flight services from various locations within Nigeria and at scheduled periods from Lagos to cities such as Abuja, Birnin Kebbi, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, and Port-Harcourt.
In addition, it also offers domestic flight services at some periods from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi, Gombe, Kano, Lagos, and Maiduguri. It also provides flights from Kano to Abuja, Birnin Kebbi, Gombe, Kaduna, Lagos, and Port-Harcourt.
Azman Air flight schedule
Interested persons can find out the best times to book for flights if they view Azman Air flight time-table which has information about the flight periods.
The following can be used to access the Azman Air flight schedule time-table for general flights or booked flights.
Note that the information on the time-table is up to date; and although it is subject to change without notice, it is always updated after every few seconds.
Things about Flight Schedule
In order not to be taken unawares, there are some essential things to take note of when scheduling a flight. They include:
- Intending passengers have to be ready before check-in begins which is 2 hours before the departure time for both domestic and international flights. For domestic flights, check-in closes 30 minutes before the for departure time, while for international flights, check-in closes 60 minutes before the departure time.
- Passengers must present valid photos as a means of identification when they approach the sales point, check-in counter, and passenger boarding gates.
- Passengers who intend to carry a lot of baggage can only check-in with nothing more than 20 kilograms for Economy class flight while it is 30 kilograms for Business class flight. On the other hand, infants cannot carry not more than 10 kilograms.
- All Passengers must have enough cash, and all essential documents with them in order to be complete clearance during check-in.
- If any condition occurs beyond the control of Azman Air—including meteorological conditions, acts of God, wars, hostilities, embargoes, wars, and many more which leads to flight cancelation, termination, diversion, postponement or delay without notice, there will an involuntary refund in the original form of payment.
- Tickets are not transferable or refundable unless there is flight cancelation by Azman.
Azman Air Contact for Flight Schedule
- Email addresses: email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Office: 1 Zaria Road, Beside FIRS, Kano.
- Telephone numbers: 09029800600 and 09099800600
Azman Air has offices in other cities such as Abuja, Birnin Kebbi, Gombe, Jeddah, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Maiduguri, and Port-Harcourt.
The exact addresses can be found by visiting and clicking links to the address for each city by clicking on this.
I hope you find this post on Azman Air useful, feel free to recommend it to your friends. Thanks for reading.