Main Points In This Article
- 1 Prices of Car Wash Machines in Kenya
- 1.1 These are the prices of different types of car washing machines in Kenya:
- 1.2 Things To Consider Before Buying a Car Wash Machine In Kenya
- 1.3 How Car Washing Machine Works
- 1.4 Types Of Car Washing Machine
- 1.5 Prices of Car Wash Machines in Kenya
- 1.6 Where to Buy Car Wash Machines in Kenya
- 1.7 Conclusion
Prices of Car Wash Machines in Kenya
Car wash machines are important for every car owner. Unless you own a fleet of cars, you can manage to hand wash your car with a bucket of water and a sponge. However, if you are running a car wash business, it is important to invest in a good machine that will enhance the quality and speed of service.
Investing in a good car wash machine is important for every car owner. Unless you own a fleet of cars, you can manage to hand wash your car with a bucket of water and a sponge. However, if you are running a car wash business, it is important to invest in a good machine that will enhance the quality and speed of service.
A lot of people prefer using automatic machines to manual ones because they save time and energy. Some high-end machines even use UV lights to dry your vehicle in less than 5 minutes. You can purchase these machines online or from reputable stores such as Nakumatt, Tuskys or Uchumi Supermarket. A wide range of models are available and the price range is between Ksh 99,000/= and Ksh 500,000/= depending on size and specifications
These are the prices of different types of car washing machines in Kenya:
There are three main types of car wash machines in Kenya. They include:
• High-pressure washer/Steam cleaner/Jetwash machine – powered by an electric motor, petrol or diesel engine. It has a reservoir that holds a cleaning agent which is mixed with water to thoroughly clean the vehicle’s surface.
• Rollover car wash – uses rollers mounted over the vehicle to travel along a track while spraying water and detergents on it and rotating brushes scrub the dirt off its surface.
• Conveyorized car wash – also known as gantry car washes, it uses an electric motor or an engine to move vehicles through the gantry where spray nozzles apply water and detergent under high pressure to thoroughly clean the vehicles.
Things To Consider Before Buying a Car Wash Machine In Kenya
There are different things to consider when choosing a car wash machine as the size of the machine and the cleaning ability. In this post, we look at some of the best car washing machines in Kenya and their prices.
The best car wash machine that is affordable and of good quality is the Karcher K2. It will cost you around KShs. 14,000 to buy this home-use high-pressure washer. It can be used for cleaning cars as well as sidewalks, house walls, and surfaces among others. This item weighs 2.6kgs and it’s suitable for use by both men and women since it’s not cumbersome to carry around when washing your vehicle or floor surfaces at home.
Another great model from Karcher is the K5 which comes with a water-cooled motor that ensures the long service life of your equipment. This high-pressure washer can be used for large surface areas such as driveways, decks, patios, and even fences among other things. Its price ranges between KShs 15,500 – KShs 17,000 depending on where you buy it from in Kenya.
It’s worth noting here that there are many brands of car wash machines or pressure washers in Kenya including Bosch (Bosch AQT 37-13 High Pressure Washer), Black & Decker, Nilfisk C130 3-5 Pressure Washer among others with prices varying based on specifications such as pressure level (PSI), flow rate (GPM) and power source among other factors.
How Car Washing Machine Works
Before settling on a given machine, it is important to understand how it works. Most modern machines have three major components namely; the high-pressure pump, the gun, and the lance and pressure washer hose reel.
To help you out with your research, we’ve put together a basic guide to choosing the right pressure washer for your car.
- Before settling on a given machine, it is important to understand how it works. Most modern machines have three major components namely; the high-pressure pump, the gun, and the lance and pressure washer hose reel.
- Engine displacement: This refers to the amount of water that you can clean if you measure in liters per minute or gallons per minute. Ideally, an engine displacement of 2.1 gallons per minute is good enough for home use while one averaging at around 3 gallons per minute is suitable for business use.
- You should also consider power needs when buying a car wash machine so as not to damage it in case of overloading it with more power than needed. The standard household outlet has 120 volts of electricity so choose a machine with about 1 horsepower so as not to have problems connecting it to a regular outlet without any need for extra electrical work
The hose reel carries high-pressure water from the source (borehole or mains) to the lance or gun. The lance is responsible for cleaning while the gun directs the jet of water onto the desired area.
The hose reel carries high-pressure water from the source (borehole or mains) to the lance or gun. The lance is responsible for cleaning while the gun directs the jet of water onto the desired area. The lance and gun can either be powered by an electric motor to rotate or just be manually rotated without any electricity.
The foam generator produces a thick layer of foam that sticks to the car body for an easy cleaning process. A chemical solution can be added so as to enhance its effectiveness in removing stubborn dirt on the car body. This makes it possible for you to use less water and less time when washing your car as compared to the manual car wash.
Types Of Car Washing Machine
These machines are ideal for washing cars as well as roofs, trailers, boats, and sidewalks among other things.
As their name suggests, car wash machines are mainly used for washing cars. However, they can also be used for cleaning other vehicles as well as roof tiles, trailers, sidewalks, and boats.
They can be categorized into:
- wheel-based machines
- stationary machines
- industrial car washers
Prices of Car Wash Machines in Kenya
It is hard to get the complete set of a car wash machine in Kenya. It is much easier to find different parts that can be accumulated to form a whole.
However, this is not to cancel out that a complete set of car wash machines can be purchased.
A brand new car wash machine goes for a range of between KHS 500,000 – and 700,000. On the other hand, a used car wash machine in Kenya goes for a KHS 200,000- 330,000.
Where to Buy Car Wash Machines in Kenya
Other Equipment for starting Car Wash Business in Kenya
Below is the necessary equipment you need to start a car wash business;
- Washing systems, such as a conveyor tunnel or self-service wands
- Chemicals, such as cleaning and spot-free solutions
- Water system
- Payment processing system
Despite being called a car wash machine, it is not limited to car wash facilities alone. Individuals can also purchase it for personal use as there is space for it.
Why continue living a life of stress when everything concerning car washing has been more accessible for you? Despite the many stress life might throw at you, do not allow the stress of car wash to be among! Purchase your car wash machine today and enjoy all that entails it.
This is undoubtedly one expense that would be worth your money.