Dubai Visa- Dubai in recent times has been one of the favourite travel locations for many Nigerians. A lot of people dream and wish to visit UAE although they have little information on what it takes to travel to Dubai.
A large number of Nigerians want to visit Dubai for business, tourism, schooling, and others. Meanwhile, they lack the required information on the necessary things needed to be settled before travelling.
This post will, therefore, enlighten you on the cost and types of Dubai visa as well as other important information required of a non-resident of UAE travelling to the country.
Getting a visa to visit Dubai is not as hard as it seems in as much as you have all the relevant information to get the type of visa you need.
Main Points In This Article
- 1 Types of Dubai Visa Available to Nigerians
- 1.1 96-Hour Visa
- 1.2 14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
- 1.3 30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
- 1.4 90-Day Visa
- 1.5 Dubai Visa Fee in Nigeria
- 1.6 Required documents
- 1.7 Dubai Visa requirements
- 1.8 Rules and Conditions Guiding UAE Visa Procurement
- 1.9 Dubai Visa Application Centers in Nigeria
- 1.10 Lagos Center
- 1.11 Abuja Center
- 1.12 RELATED CONTENT:
Types of Dubai Visa Available to Nigerians
So, there are different types of Visa available to Nigerians and they include:
This visa allows visitors to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours and this is best for people who plan to stay for less than 4 days in the country.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
This is a non-extendable visa and it is valid for only 14-day stay from the date of issuance.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
This is also a non-extendable visa which is valid for a 30-day stay. Moreover, this visa is for a family travelling for tourist purposes and it has the validity of 58 days after issuance.
This is the best option for Nigerians travelling to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends. The visa is valid for 90 days.
Dubai Visa Fee in Nigeria
|VISA TYPE||VISA FEE (NGN)|
|48 hours Visa||3760|
|96 hours Visa||13400|
|14 Days Visa||33110|
|90 Days Visa||68880|
|90 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||168525|
|30 Days Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||66325|
After knowing the price of UAE visa in Nigeria, the next thing is to know the required documents to possess and they are highlighted below
- Applicant’s coloured photograph.
- A coloured passport copy of the applicant and it must be valid for at least six months.
- Original application form (available at all Emirates Travel Hubs) in Arabic or English – based on the applicant’s nationality, with addresses and contact numbers at both their originating country and in Dubai.
- A Copy of Emirates ticket.
- Marriage certificate in case of invitation for a spouse
- Birth Certificate in the case of an invitation for children.
For a non-Nigerian, apart from these documents, there should be a coloured copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit.
Dubai Visa requirements
When processing a Dubai Visa, there are things to be noted based on the kind of visa been processed
The travel or tourist visa is a single-entry document lawful for 58 days from the date it was issued. It allows the person to stay in for 30 days.
This visa has particular requirements and they are:
- Visit for tourist purpose only
- Booked hotel proof
- The traveller should have a high profession with a proof attached to the documents
- Only for family visits (2 or more people)
- Not issued for a single tourist travelling alone
The 96-hour-visa is a type of visa that is perfect for Nigerians who are planning to spend 1-3 days.
This is to say businesspersons are the ones who often apply for this Dubai visa which is valid for 30 days from the moment it was issued. This implies that the traveller will have an onward flight and destination.
The 14-day visa is a short-term document that cannot be extended for no reason.
This visa allows spending two weeks in Dubai and this implies that it is valid for two weeks from the day it was issued. The list of requirements for this visa is as follows:
- Booked hotel proof
- Financial statement from a Nigerian bank
- Profession proof or bank card (debit or credit)
Minor applicants have to be accompanied by parents or relatives. Only in this situation would their visa application will be reviewed.
Rules and Conditions Guiding UAE Visa Procurement
- The visa fees must be paid upon application.
- The passenger must travel to and fro to Dubai using Emirates flights only.
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- If a visa has been issued and used, the ticket is non-refundable.
- Visa processing time is approximately three to four working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issuance to enter Dubai, except the 96-hour visa, which is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance to enter Dubai.
Dubai Visa Application Centers in Nigeria
Address: Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Address: United Arab Emirates Embassy. No 2, Columbia Close Office, Colorado Street, Minister’s Hill, Maitama, Abuja.
- Visa Free Countries For Nigerians
- Current Prices of Flight Tickets in Nigeria
- Cost of Flights from Nigeria to the USA
- Guide and Cost of Road Travel: Lagos to Ghana
- Top Tourist Attractions in Nigeria