Do you want to book a flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos? Why not try Arik Flight?
Arik Air is becoming prominent in the Nigerian aviation industry. With an impressive number of aircraft in its fleet, it has found its way into the heart of travellers who patronise it to fly from one destination to the other.
Arik Air like all resilient enterprise had its fair share of struggle overtime when it ran into financial trouble three years ago, forcing the Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON) to take over its management.
However, it has come back stronger to become the biggest domestic airline operator in the nation.
Do you have a flight to take? Particularly a flight from Port Harcourt (PHC) to Lagos (LOS). Search no further as I take you through the price and other details required to fly with Arik Air.
Main Points In This Article
- 1 Price of Arik Flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos
- 1.1 Procedure for Arik Air Online Booking
- 1.2 Arik Offices
- 1.3 Factors Affecting the Prices of Arik Flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos
- 1.4 Time of booking of flight
- 1.5 Period of the year
- 1.6 Day of flight
- 1.7 Additional Details About Arik Air Flight From Port Harcourt to Lagos
- 1.8 Other Airlines That Conduct Flight From Port Harcourt to Lagos
- 1.9 Conclusion
Price of Arik Flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos
The price of Arik Air Flight from Port Harcourt (PHC) to Lagos (LOS) is quite a dependant on how you want to fly. By that statement, I refer to if you wish to fly with a One Way Economy or Business ticket or with a Return ticket. Return ticket allows you to go on a round trip with the airline.
Also Read: British Airways Nigeria
Below, I present the estimates of what it costs to fly with Arik Air from Port Harcourt (PHC) to Lagos (LOS) with any of the tickets mentioned earlier on.
- One Way Economy [ ₦23,000 – ₦39,000 ]
- One Way Business [ ₦50,000 – ₦54,000 ]
- Return Ticket Economy [ ₦51,000 – ₦54,000 ]
- Return Ticket Business [ ₦94,000 – ₦98,000 ]
Procedure for Arik Air Online Booking
When it comes to booking, there are two types of flight travelling options: “one-way”, and “round trip”. Booking can however take place online and offline.
With a computer or phone, reliable internet connection, as well as the proper application of the clearly stated instructions, any interested person can book for an Arik Air flight online:
- Visit or go to Arik Air website here
- Click on “book flight tickets” somewhere at the top left of the webpage.
- Select “one way”, or “round trip”.
- Pick the location: “flying from”.
- Select the destination: “flying to”.
- Pick“departure date”.
- Select the number of adults, as well as children and infants expected to take the flight.
- Next, click “flight search”.
The search query will open a new page with information about the class of flight (economy, business, etc.) as well as the ticket price, and duration of the trip.
On the other hand, offline booking is also possible by contacting offices & phone numbers. Below are some the Arik offices across major cities in Nigeria
- Head Office: Arik Aviation Centre, Muritala Muhammed Airport (Domestic Wing), Ikeja, Lagos.
- Email: click here
- Address: Transcorp Hilton, 1 Aguiyi Ironsi St, Maitama, Abuja.
- 01 279 9999
- Address: 47 Aba Road, Eastern Garden House Arik AirPort Harcourt International Airport Omagwa, Port Harcourt
- 234 (0) 1279 9999.
- Address: No 1 Bompai road Kano State
- 234 (0) 1279 9999
Factors Affecting the Prices of Arik Flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos
As with prices of flights generally, few factors may have a direct influence on how much you pay for a flight with Arik Air. We shall take a look at each of these factors, one after the other.
Time of booking of flight
Prices of Arik Air flights booked a day or less to the scheduled take-off time is usually high. To enjoy reduced rates, you should book your flights at least a week to the take-off date if you can.
The farther the time of the booking of your flight to the take-off date/day, the more discount you will enjoy.
Period of the year
More people understandably fly during festive periods such as Christmas, Easter as well as Eid-el Kabir than at any other time of the year.
Airlines among which Arik Air is no exception that attracts travellers to travel with them by offering special discounts as well as promotions. You might want to plan your flight with Arik for this particular period of the year.
Day of flight
Prices for flights tend to be cheaper at certain days of the week. This is due to the slightly reduced number of travellers that fly on such days. Example of such a day is Saturday.
Airlines attract more travellers during days like this with relatively reduced prices. You should take this also into cognisance as you plan for your next flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos.
Additional Details About Arik Air Flight From Port Harcourt to Lagos
- Distance: The air travel distance between Port Harcourt and Lagos is precisely two hundred and seventy-eight miles (278 miles). That’s four hundred and forty-seven kilometres (447 kilometres).
- Duration of flight: The flight which is a non-stop one takes 1 hour 10 minutes from take-off in Port Harcourt Airport to touch down at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.
- Frequency of flight: Arik Air currently conducts three different flights from Port Harcourt (PHC) to Lagos (LOS) daily. The time for these flights is given below;
- 09:00 – 10:10
- 13:00 – 14:10
- 17:00 – 18:10
All-time of flight at Nigerian local time. (Source)
Other Airlines That Conduct Flight From Port Harcourt to Lagos
While Arik Air remains the airline that makes the most flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos daily, few other airlines fly the same route. Chief among such airlines is Air peace.
Air peace conducts flights from Port Harcourt to Lagos. The frequency of its flights being just twice in a day. Dana Air and Med view are other airlines that also fly between these two cities, albeit with less frequency.
The next time you’re considering flying from Port Harcourt to Lagos either for work, leisure or any other reason, it will be an excellent choice to choose Arik Air above others. Arik Air prides itself as the “Wings of Nigeria”, won’t you rather fly with them?
I hope you find this post useful. Feel free to recommend this post to friends and family. Thanks for reading.