In recent times, tasks and activities have gone beyond using the last drop of your sweat on them. You can get Home Appliances that will help you, aid your activities, making it faster and neater. Depending on the machine type, the prices of Home Appliances in Nigeria vary.
There are different Home Appliances; we have domestic as well as industrial Appliances. In Nigeria, we have various tools locally made as well as imported ones.
Home Appliances serve different purposes. Home Appliances used in the home are different from the ones used on the farm, industries as well as offices. The devices involved in baking are different from the ones in sewing — different Appliances for various tasks.
Although there are Home Appliances that can multi-task, the prices of Appliances like that will be on the high side. Such Appliances are ovens that bake, grill, roast, and heat. Such a machine will be more expensive.
Are you looking for prices of Home Appliances in Nigeria? Here is a list showing the current prices of various Appliances in the country.
Prices of Home Appliances in Nigeria
There are various Home Appliances in Nigeria. They can be micro or macro depending on their sizes. Most Appliances are not made in Nigeria, and this implies that their prices will be higher than those made in the country. Below are the costs of Different Appliances.
Price of Oven in Nigeria
There are various brands of the oven in the country and their price varies. These ovens include:
- Master Chef Oven: ₦6,500 – ₦150,000
- Century Oven : ₦11,000 – ₦80,000
- AKAI Oven: ₦8,000 – ₦120,000
- Saisho Oven: ₦10,000 – ₦33,000
- Qasa Oven: ₦9,000 – ₦30,000
- Eurosonic Oven: ₦7,500 – ₦36,000
- Polystar Oven: ₦25,000 – ₦40,000
- Crownstar Oven: ₦13,000 – ₦24,000
- Scanfrost Oven: ₦23,000 – ₦45,000
Prices of Sewing Machine in Nigeria
In Nigeria, we have a domestic sewing machine, industrial, and overlock. Here are their prices:
- Butterfly Domestic Sewing Machine: ₦32,000 – ₦180,000
- Industrial Sewing Machines: ₦60,000 – ₦180,000
- Overlock Sewing Machines: ₦90,000 – ₦200,000
Air Conditioner Prices in Nigeria
Air conditioners are used in homes, offices, churches, mosques, halls, and other places. Below are the prices of specific air conditioners in Nigeria.
- Scanfrost Air Conditioners: ₦90,000 – ₦179,999
- Panasonic Air Conditioners: ₦95,000 – ₦639,000
- Haier Thermocool Air Conditioners: ₦80,000 and ₦300,000
- Samsung Air Conditioners: ₦82,000 to ₦639,500
- LG Air Conditioners: ₦70,000 and ₦340,500
- PolyStar Air Conditioners: ₦65,000 and ₦179,000
- Nexus Air Conditioners: ₦65,00 and ₦95,000
- Hisense Air Conditioners: ₦65,000 and ₦200,000
- Midea Air Conditioners: 80,000 and ₦195,000
- Sharp Air Conditioners: ₦68,000 and ₦125,000
Photocopy Machine Prices in Nigeria
Photocopy machines like every other tool come in brands and prices vary according to brands.
- Sharp Digital Copier: ₦195,000 – ₦3,200,000
- Canon Photocopier machine: ₦255,000 – ₦1,100,000
- Ricoh Photocopier:₦55,000 – ₦310,000
- Samsung Copiers: ₦45,000 – ₦520,000
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Copiers: ₦78,000 – ₦800,000
Prices of Home Theatres in Nigeria
- Samsung Home Theatre: ₦55,000 – ₦550,000
- LG Home Theatre: ₦22, 000 – ₦2,000,000
- Polystar Home Theatre: ₦22,000 – ₦150,000
- DJACK Home Theatre: ₦14, 000 – ₦60, 000
- Jiepak Home Theatre: ₦30, 000 – ₦58,000
Gas Cooker Prices in Nigeria
Cookers are of different types as we have electric, stove, charcoal and gas cookers. For gas cookers, it is now widespread in Nigeria, and this makes it demands high. It comes in different types, brands, and sizes. Below are the prices of some gas cookers in Nigeria:
- Nexus Gas Cookers: ₦50,000 and ₦180,000.
- Royal Gas Cooker: ₦60,000 to ₦165,000
- Scanfrost Gas Cookers: ₦49,000 to ₦180,000
- Elba Gas Cooker: ₦170,000 to ₦700,000
- Maxi Gas Cookers: ₦55,000 to ₦100,000
- Polystar Gas Cookers: ₦58,000 to ₦167,000
- AKAI 2 Hob Table Top Gas Cooker with Grill: ₦15,000 and ₦20,000
- Binatone Glass Table Top Gas Cooker: ₦17,000 and ₦20,000
- Master Chef Table Top Gas Cooker: ₦5,000 and ₦40,000.
- Table Top 4-Burner Gas Cooker: ₦9,000 to ₦50,000
- Haier Thermocool Table Top Gas Cooker: ₦11,000 and ₦60,000
- 3 Burners Gas Cooker Stove: ₦7,000 and ₦40,000
- Portable Gas Cooker: ₦5,000 and ₦20,000
Prices of Refrigerators in Nigeria
There are different brands of refrigerators available in Nigeria at the moment( LG, Scanfrost, Nexus, Samsung and many more) and they come affordable. Prices of some are :
- Samsung Refrigerators: ₦110, 000 – ₦1,000, 000
- Scanfrost Refrigerators: ₦35, 000 – ₦700, 000
- Polystar Refrigerators: ₦35, 000 – ₦890, 000
- Haier Thermocool Refrigerators: ₦30, 000 – ₦690,000
- Nexus Refrigerators: ₦28, 000 – ₦950,000
- Hisense Refrigerators: ₦30, 000 – ₦720, 000
- LG Refrigerators: ₦100, 000 – ₦5,000,000
- Midea Refrigerators: ₦ 33,000-₦ 530,000
- Beeko Refrigerators: ₦40, 000 – ₦230, 000
- Freezeclime Refrigerators: ₦30, 000 – ₦555, 000
Generator Prices in Nigeria
Generator is very essential in Nigeria and this makes it popular as well as in high demand. Prices of major generator brand in Nigeria are :
- Sumec Firman Generators: ₦14,000– ₦120,000
- Hyundai Generators: ₦68,000– ₦1,900,000
- Elemax Generator: ₦165,000 – ₦295,000
- Honda Generators: ₦67,000–₦960,000
- Thermocool Generator: ₦42,000–₦760,000
- Tiger Generators: ₦19,000-₦42,000
- Yamaha Generators: ₦125,000-₦550,000
- Diesel Generators : ₦1,750,000 – ₦150,000,000
Things to Consider Before Choosing Any Home Appliances
- Power Source: when going for any machine, it is crucial to consider the energy such a machine will use to run. Is it electrical, solar, or other forms of power? If it’s electrical, is that available?
- Price: the price of the machine also matters. For every tool you are going for, it should be such that meets up with your financial ability.
- Space: If you are going for any machine, try as much as possible to look at the space it’s going to take. If there is not enough space, you can go for a smaller one.
- Quality: When selecting Home appliances, go for quality ones. In as much as you want to save cost, try and go for a valuable one that can serve you.
- Brand Reputation: When picking a Home appliance, try and go for one that has a reputable image in the mind of people. Renowned brands will make more durable, reliable, and quality products.
- Spare Parts: When choosing appliances, go for the ones whose spare parts are readily available in the market.
- Technical Know-how: you should have a little knowledge of the technical part of any machine you want to buy. You can run research on them online before buying. Also, go for a machine which experts are available to work on it.
Home appliances are of great help as they can now perform almost the same function as a man. There are many Appliances in the world at the moment that perform excellently.
Now you have an idea of how much a specific machine sells and what to look out for when buying a machine, you can now proceed to get it. You can get appliances at tech stores and shops nationwide as well as online stores like Jiji, Konga, Jumia and many more.
SEE RELATED POSTS:
- Laptop Prices in Nigeria
- Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria-2020
- Current prices of generators in Nigeria
- Prices and Review of Hoverboards in Nigeria- 2020
Originally posted 2021-04-28 02:43:22.