iPhone 6 price in Ghana – Your smartphone shouldn’t make your life any harder than it already is. And speaking of smartphones, the intuitive iPhones from Apple sure beats any Android device in the market.
Over the years, the iPhones 6 and 6 plus (the bigger 5.5″ model) have continued to garner a huge following and thrill fans.
Precisely on September 12th 2017, these Apple smartphones hit the consumer market with a bang and quickly gained a huge loyal fan base. This is really no surprise considering its exciting features.
Even though the phone has been in the market for years, it is one of the most extolled and easy-to-use smartphones in the market.
So, if you want to improve your life with a really smart ass smartphone, iPhone 6 is the right phone. To get this phone, you’ll have to confirm its spec and price. I assure you that you are in the right place to do so.
Welcome on board! In about a minute or two we’ll give you the full features and specifications of iPhone 6 and the price range in Ghanian Cedis.
If you’re ready … let’s go
Main Points In This Article
- 1 iPhone 6 Price in Ghana (2020)
- 2 iPhone 6 Key Specs
- 3 Review of iPhone 6
- 4 Sleek but durable exterior design
- 5 Display and Interface
- 6 Internal Memory and Processors
- 7 Camera
- 8 Internet and Connectivity
- 9 Complete Specifications of iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Price in Ghana (2020)
Smartphones from Apple are no joke. They are sleek, stylish and beautiful. Also, they are top-performers, and their prices are well justified. These phones aren’t just modern tech gadgets but are smartphones designed for an easy and smart life.
In Ghana, the price of iPhone 6 sells from 850 to 1700 Ghanaian Cedis. iPhone 6 is available on Jumia and several other tech stores.
For a smartphone designed for smart life, these prices are well worth it. If you are in doubt, then let’s examine the features and find out why this smartphone deserves an almost lavish price tag.
iPhone 6 Key Specs
- Operating System: iOS 8, upgradable to 12
- Display: 4.7 inch IPS Touch Display
- Screen Resolution: 1334 x 750 pixels
- Processor: Apple 8(20 nm), Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
- Dimension: 138.1mm x 67mm x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 126 grams
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB internal Storage
- Ports: Lightning port, 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Battery: 1,810 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Camera: 1.2 MP front camera and 8MP main camera
- Sensors: Fingerprint( Front), accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer etc
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- Colour: Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- Network: 4G LTE (which is up to 150 Mbps download)
Review of iPhone 6
iPhone 6 is one of the few smartphones that ticks all the boxes of what you want in a priceless phone. Ranging from the performance, camera, battery to the memory, the phone is a top-notch among other flagship phones in the market today. Let’s talk about its features one after the other.
Sleek but durable exterior design
iPhone 6 greets you with its ultra-slim feature. It is relatively slimmer than its predecessor, iPhone 5s, but it’s bigger. It has a thickness of 6.9 mm, with a display size of 4.7 inches.
This is a visible improvement from the 7.6 mm thick, and 4 inches display size of iPhone 5. With curved edges, impressively thin and very lightweight, it bears a close resemblance to iPod Touch.
iPhone 6 is made from the same anodised aluminium usually, for MacBook. This makes it more attractive and sturdier than its predecessors.
Attached to the home button of this sleek iPhone is a Touch ID fingerprint sensor, this feature beefs up its security.
iPhone 6 has a little tweaking in the position of the power button, inlaid stainless logo design with a variety of fun colours to choose from; gold, silver, and grey. These fantastic features give the iPhone 6 an elegant look.
Display and Interface
iPhone 6 has a resolution of 750×1440px and an ‘ion-strengthened’ sapphire display. It also has a retina display and a very great PPI number, an improved version of LCD.
This smartphone features the iOS 8 interface and apps for iPhone 5 will quickly scale to fit its resolution. Also, It has a fantastic feature that lets you access the top of your screen with only one hand.
This requires you to touch the home button twice, and the top of your screen will slide halfway down the height of the screen to allow you access it.
So with just one hand, you can operate your phone, this feature is called reachability.
Internal Memory and Processors
iPhone 6 has four variants, each with a different storage size, 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB and a 32 GB variant which was introduced on a later date. This provides you with a range of options to choose from, and you should know that the iPhone does not have an external card slot.
As expected, the iPhone 6 processor is a better version of the iPhone 5. It’s the Apple A8 which is an upgraded version of the Apple A7 found in iPhone 5 and offers improved processing speed and better graphics.
The A8 is 20% faster than A7 in core processing, and at processing graphics, it’s 50% faster than A7.
iPhone 6 also comes with an M8 co-processor which has a barometric sensor chip. The smartphone can read atmospheric pressure plus automatically determine whether you’re walking, cycling or running.
iPhone 6 also has a 1.4GHz dual-core processor which runs on 1GB of RAM which isn’t exciting. However, but with good processing speed and a battery that can last for up to 14 hours, that can be excused.
There’s a little surprise here, iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 have the same 8MP rear camera – which isn’t exciting. This leaves us wondering if there isn’t any difference at all, but there is.
The iPhone 6 camera is designed to produce brighter pictures with a dual-LED flash.
What’s more, the iSight camera has an impressive focus on autofocus, phase-detection autofocus with face, smile and blink detection, making it better and much faster than usual.
Also, another feature of the iPhone 6 camera is digital image stabilization and cinematic image stabilization, which allows you to get crisp, clear photos and videos.
Internet and Connectivity
iPhone 6 has a Wi-Fi connection, which is three times faster than usual and VoLTE for making better calls. it has a 20 LTE band which is unmatched by any other smartphone.
Finally, this elegant iPhone the new NFC support and Apple pay feature. This ensures you make payments online though this feature is only available to citizens of the US for now. This is a convenient feature as you can make without a credit/debit card. Hopefully, shortly, we’ll be allowed to enjoy this feature too.
Complete Specifications of iPhone 6
- Dimension: 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 126g
- Material: Front Glass, Aluminium Body
- Sim Card: Single Nano SIM
- Colours: Space Grey, Silver, Gold
- Size: 4.7-inch
- Type: IPS Touch Display
- Screen Resolution: 1334 x 750 pixels
- Screen Protection: ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Rear Camera: 8 MP f/2.2, 2.9mm(standard), 1/3”, 1.5µm, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, Video 1080p Vidoe @60fps, 720pVide0 @240fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, Geo-tagging, HDR, Face Detection, Panorama, Slo-mo video
- Front Camera: 1.2MP, 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard), face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular, 720pVideo@30fps
Software and performance
- Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core 64-bit Processor
- Built-in Storage: Yes, 16, 32,64 128GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie OS (Android One)
- GPU: Hexa-core Graphics Processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM DDR3
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100MHz (CDMA version)
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes (CDMA version)
- 4G LTE: 700 / 800 / 1700 / 1800 / 2600MHz (not in all models)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes, UP TO 21Mbps
- HSPA+: Yes, up to 42Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: Yes, up to 3.1 Mbps (CDMA version)
- 4G LTE: LTE: Yes, up to 150Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: IMAP4, POP3, SMTP
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Sensors: Proximity, Light, Barometer, Pedometer, Gyroscope
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (TouchID)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes (Siri)
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Fingerprint Resistant Coating: Yes (oleophobic coating)
- Mobile Payment: Yes, Apple Pay with NFC (Visa, MasterCard, etc.)
- M8 Motion coprocessor: Measures your steps, distance, elevation as well as share tasks with the primary processor
- Wireless Charging: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 1,810 mAh Non-removable Battery
- Standby time: up to 250 Hours
- Talktime: up to 14 hours
- Music Playback: up to 50 hours
Even though the iPhone 6 smartphone has been in the market for a while, it is one of the most sought iPhones in the market today. The phones come with impeccable features and varying colours.
So, if you want a phone that suits your classic and luxurious taste, then go for iPhone 6. You can as well check out for the iPhone 6 plus for better and upgraded version.