Price of iPhone X in Ghana-If you want an iPhone which represents the future of tech gadgets and smoothly combines aesthetics with functionality, then the iPhone X is what you’re looking for.
Launched in the fall of 2017 to mark the tenth anniversary of the iPhone. The iPhone X astonished iPhone fans, created a ripple and rush only such a device can produce.
Although Apple has discontinued the production of this device and replaced it with iPhone XR, it’s still available in the market – if you search thoroughly.
The iPhone X is not just a phone but the future of smartphones. It came with a complete redesign, which is a massive leap from its predecessors.
It has a bright and colourful edge-to-edge OLED screen, wireless charging, great processor, beefed-up security and depth-sensing front-facing cameras.
With a price tag of almost $1000 at launch – the highest starting price for an iPhone. This phone is no joke and a big gamble by Apple which paid off big time.
Apple also introduced a new form of security in the iPhone X. Unlike the previous iPhones which all had the same Touch ID security for fingerprint scanning, the iPhone X came with Face ID.
This feature allows you to unlock your phone with your face using its TrueDepth camera. Also, it allows only one face registration. This is a fantastic security improvement from other iPhones.
With these astounding features, it’s no wonder the iPhone X launched with a splash and a lavish price tag.
If you currently have your eyes on this smartphone, then you must be wondering what its current price of iPhone X in Ghana. Believe me, it’s still no small price.
iPhone X Price in Ghana
The iPhone X may have come into the market as a smartphone for only those with deep pockets or people who have some cash to throw around. But currently, in Ghana, the price of iPhone X has dropped as it’s no longer as expensive as it once was.
This in no way means that the iPhone X is now very cheap. It’s a bit cheaper but still very far from very affordable.
In Ghana, the price of iPhone X ranges from GH¢4300 and GH¢7000. The smartphone is available on Jumia Ghana and other smartphone retailers like Telefonika and other reputable tech stores in the country.
Considering that you’ll like to get great value for your money, let’s take a closer look at the iPhone X’s core features and specifications. This is to know if this price tag is well justified.
Key Specs of iPhone X
- Operating System: iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 12
- Processor: A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, M10 motion coprocessor
- Display: 5.8-inch OLED Super Retina HD display
- Screen Resolution: 2,436 x 1,125 pixels (458 ppi)
- Dimension:143.6mm x 70.9mm x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 174 g
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64/256GB
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, CDMA,GSM, HSPA+, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Battery: 2,716 mAh
- Camera: Dual 12-megapixel rear, 7MP front
- SIM: Nano, Single SIM
- Colours: Silver, Space Gray
Review of iPhone X
With a complete redesign, the iPhone X looks almost nothing like the other iPhones. It has an edge-to-edge OLED screen with notch marks and bezel-free all-glass design, unlike any of the previous iPhones.
In this device, the home button is absent and in its place is an on-screen software bar that helps you navigate to the home screen and disappears when not in use.
Also, a new feature is the Face ID which completely replaces the Touch ID in other iPhones. It uses a True Depth camera to scan and identify a face. This is a top-notch security feature for a phone.
And it only registers one face, which will become the face to always unlock the phone, this way only one person can have access to it.
This front camera has a unique depth-sensing sensor with a light receiver, proximity sensor to create a complete 3D image, and an ambient light sensor to record depth data.
All these mean that this camera captures the shape and contours of your face. And you can still unlock your phone if you change your hairstyle or grow your beard. However, for your iPhone X cannot lock while you’re looking at it.
This new security feature makes the iPhone X super secure, and no one can get in without the owners’ consent.
Storage and Processors
The iPhone has two variants, the 64GB variant, and the 256GB variant, however, both come with 3GB RAM. The two variants have Apple’s A11 Bionic chip and 64-bit architecture.
This processor is great. It has two high-power cord and four power-efficient cores, making a total of six individual cores for top-notch performance.
Apple says the A11 Bionic chip is 70% faster than the A10 Fusion in iPhone 7 in regular tasks and 30% faster in processing graphics.
This processor works with a three-colour GPU to increase the rate of the device’s learning algorithms.
iPhone X has a screen display of 5.8″ with a resolution 2438 x 1125 pixels and 450 ppi pixel density offering brilliant clarity.
Plus the OLED technology which is the first-ever in the iPhone series. Also, the iPhone X display is referred to as a super retina screen, and it works well without a backlight.
For even better display and contrast ratio, this device is supported by High Dynamic Range (HDR).
iPhone X comes with an improved 12 MP dual-lens camera on the rear, a telephoto lens, and a wide-angle lens. Both of which have optical image stabilization for faster and awe-inspiring shots.
The front camera is the 7MP TrueDepth selfie camera with impressive depth-sensing sensors for excellent face recognition and 3D tracking.
Complete Specifications of iPhone 6
- Platform: iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 12
- Processor: Apple A11 Bionic
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Silver, Space Gray
- Dimension (mm): 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7
- Weight: 174 g
- SIM Type: Single Nano SIM
- Display: 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Display, 1125 x 2436 pixels (458 ppi), 3D Touch, Dolby Vision, HDR10
- Screen Protection: Scratch Resistant Glass
- Primary Camera: Dual 12MP Camera, 2160p ultra HD 4K Video
- Primary Camera Features: Phase detection autofocus, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video, and 8MP image recording, touch focus, 2X Optical Zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama), OIS
- Selfie Camera: 7MP Camera, 1080p HD Video, HDR, Panorama, Face Detection
- Built-in Storage: 64GB or 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band
Internet and Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes, (Apply Pay only)
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 1024 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- USB Port: Yes USB 3.0, Reversible Connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- 3.5 Jack(mm): No (supports a lightning connector to 3.5mm jack adapter or wireless AirPods)
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Maps: Apple Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Face Scanner: Yes (Face ID)
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes, Apple Pay
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP67 (Water-resistant in up to 1 meter or water for up to 30 minutes)
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-Removable Battery Battery
- Talktime: up to 21 hours (3G)
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Wireless Charging support: Yes
Designed for a smart life, the iPhone X is a great device, and if you want an excellent smartphone and have the dough, this gadget is a great buy.
SEE RELATED POSTS;
iPhone 6 Prices in Ghana (2020)
Guide and Cost of Road Travel: Lagos to Ghana
Originally posted 2019-09-02 10:24:11.