Are seeking for a reliable, affordable airline with a keen interest in comfort and perfect customer relations? Overland Airways is your surest bet.
Overland Airways is one of the top airlines in Nigeria that offers safe and comfortable flight services to customers. Their flight service is mainly between the cities of Abuja and Lagos, which are the two major economic centres in Nigeria.
The airline company has a base in Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, and a hub at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
They have also been recognized as one of the fastest-growing domestic airlines in Nigeria. Besides, Overland air is a member of the prestigious International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Having completed the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA),it is on the IOSA Registry.
This implies that it is recognised for attaining global standards and reaching a benchmark that is reputed for enhancing the operational safety of airlines.
The following simple instructions can be used to make a successful booking on Overland Airways’ website
Choose and click either “round trip” or “one-way” trip.
Select destination “from”.
Select destination “to”.
Then, select “depart date”.
Select “return date”.
Select the number of passengers, either adult and kids.
Click “find flights”.
The query will open a page with information about the price for the flight ticket which can be paid for by clicking the “cart” button located at the right side of the page and following further instructions.
In case of difficulties arise during booking, Overland Flight Reservation Center can be contacted 24/7 via the following phone numbers:
What are the essential things to take note of when booking online?
Customers must be fore-armed with information about what to expect before and after booking. The following information may be handy;
1. Before and after booking (during check-in), customers need any of the following documents for proper identification: Drivers License‚ International Passport or National Identity Card.
2. Before customers can be allowed on board any flight, their name has to be on one of the tickets; not another person’s name. However, customers need to prove tickets ownership in certain conditions. That’s why it is vital to have proper means of identification.
3. Some tickets are sold at a discount which may be partially or completely non-refundable. There is a need for customers to take a careful look at ticket rules and choose the price which they believe could satisfy their needs.
4. There is no room to revalidate tickets that expire and they are non-refundable as well.
5. If a customer cancels a booking before the check-in deadline for a flight ‚ Overland Airways will not cancel any reservations kept for the customer’s return.
6. If a customer fails to cancel a booking before the check-in deadline for a flight and doesn’t show up a flight‚ Overland Airways may decide to cancel any reservations kept for the customer’s return.
7. Taxes‚ charges and fees change constantly and it can lead to extra charges after the date tickets are issuance.
8. In the event that any condition occurs without notice and beyond the control of Overland Airways, and leads to cancellation‚ termination‚ diversion‚ postponement or delay of any flight, there will be an involuntary refund.
8. In case any misunderstanding or difficulty during online booking, customers can contact available ticket outlets and sales offices through the contact information listed under “contact Overland Airways” further below.
Extra booking services
Overland Airways has a VIP aircraft charter service which is a premium program for customers who want exclusive and private passenger flight service.
The VIP service, which allows customers to create their flight schedule, is available for people who want private or group travel, and leisure purposes.