Have you been trying to get the correct information on SMA Gold Price in Nigeria? Look no more as this post present you the right info on SMA Gold Price in the country.
The World Health Organization recommends that new moms breastfeed their babies for at least the first six months of life.
However, paediatricians recommend breastfeeding for even longer, at least one year, but only in a perfect world will this be possible for every mom.
If you can’t breastfeed your baby that long SMA Gold will do the job perfectly for you.
A world where new moms wait on by dozens of helpers so they won’t have to wash, cook, clean and avoid exhaustion from these chores.
A world where new moms come with extraordinarily good health and can’t have severe medical conditions. A place where new moms won’t have to worry about getting back to work at the end of the maternity leave.
Of course, you get the idea already. Breastfeeding is the best thing for any baby. Every new mom should exclusively feed her baby breast milk for at least the first six months of the baby’s life.
But this isn’t always possible, and that’s precisely why something like baby formula exists today.
Baby formula is an imitation of breast milk, and it contains proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, as well as minerals. The baby formula’s nutritional component is very similar to that of breast milk.
So, if you are looking for exclusive information on SMA Gold price in Nigeria? This is the right place. Read on and pay attention to the post.
Main Points In This Article
- 1 SMA Gold Baby Formula
- 1.1 SMA Gold Price & Baby formula available in Nigeria
- 1.2 SMA Gold Price (First Infant Milk)
- 1.3 SMA Gold Price (Pro First Infant Milk)
- 1.4 SMA Wysoy Soya Infant Formula from birth
- 1.5 SMA Pro 2 Follow-On Milk
- 1.6 SMA Gold Pro Toddler Milk 1-3 Price
- 1.7 Bottle feeding best practices.
- 1.8 Prices of Other baby Formula
- 1.9 Price of Similac
- 1.10 Price of Enfamil
- 1.11 Nestle Cerelac Price
- 1.12 Price of Nestle NAN
- 1.13 Aptamil Baby Formula Price
- 1.14 Price of Cow & Gate
- 1.15 Places to Get SMA Gold in Nigeria
- 1.16 Conclusion
SMA Gold Baby Formula
There are tonnes of baby formula available in the market worldwide and Nigeria has a fair share of these products.
Among the most popular of these products is SMA, moms commonly use this breast milk substitute all over the world, and thankfully, it’s available in Nigeria.
The SMA baby formula is one of the most reliable breast milk substitutes in the Nigerian market, and many moms in the country have high trust in the product.
It contains all the nutrients essential for the healthy development and growth of your baby.
As babies grow from newborn to six months and into a toddler, their nutritional requirements gradually change. The human breast milk of nursing moms naturally change to satisfy the baby’s needs.
This change doesn’t happen with baby formulas, which is why there are different infant milk products for babies of different age brackets.
Babies between the ages of 0 to 6 months need a certain kind of formula, those between the ages of 6 and 12 months require a different type of formula, while those older than 12 months need something entirely different from the previous two.
SMA isn’t oblivious of this need for a continual change in a baby’s nutrient requirements for healthy growth. That is why there are different baby formulas from SMA with different nutritional compositions.
SMA Gold Price & Baby formula available in Nigeria
Below is a list showing SMA Gold price you can find in Nigeria;
SMA Gold Price (First Infant Milk)
This formula is an excellent alternative to breast milk, and it’s perfect for newborns as well as babies up to six months old. It has a nutritionally complete formula Omega 3 as well as 6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
However, it is structured to resemble the fat in breast milk. The weight of babies usually doubles in the first six months of their life.
SMA Gold First Infant Milk, however, provides the nourishment they need to ensure they grow strong while maintaining a healthy weight.
This price of this infant formula depends on the weight. 400g costs from ₦3,400 to ₦4,200. While 900g costs from ₦5,000 to ₦6,500
SMA Gold Price (Pro First Infant Milk)
According to SMA nutrition, the SMA Pro First Infant Milk is their best alternative to breast milk for new babies to six-month-old babies.
This infant formula is nutritionally complete, and it contains Omega 3 & 6. These are the long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids and Galacto-oligosaccharides/ Fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS).
In Nigeria, you can get this milk from ₦6,000 to ₦6,500.
SMA Wysoy Soya Infant Formula from birth
Most breast milk substitutes come from cow’s milk, and most doctors recommend infant formulas made from cows’ milk for babies. However, if this doesn’t agree with your baby, there’s an alternative.
The SMA Wysoy Soya Protein Formula comes as nutritionally complete milk for babies who have an intolerance for cows’ milk. This formula is ideal for babies between the ages of 0 to 6 month.
Although it works for older babies as part of a mixed diet. You can get this formula from ₦12,000 to ₦14,000.
SMA Pro 2 Follow-On Milk
This infant formula is suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months old. It provides babies with the essentials nutrients they need as they become more active.
This formula contains Omega 3 and 6, iron and vitamin D among other vital nutrients. The iron is to aid in brain development, while vitamin D supports the growth of healthy bones and teeth.
As babies start to eat solid food, they still take milk to complement their diet, and this is an excellent choice. This milk comes in 800g, and it costs from ₦5,500 to ₦6,500.
SMA Gold Pro Toddler Milk 1-3 Price
The SMA Pro Toddler Milk is a formula for the growing child; it’s a way to support your toddler’s nutrient intake for a healthier and more balanced diet.
This milk is ideal for babies from 12 months to 3 years. It contains ingredients perfectly blended to suit your child’s needs.
It has iron to help develop a child’s brain for normal cognitive intelligence, vitamins A and C to support the immune system.
There are also calcium as well as vitamin D to help in the development of strong bones and teeth as well as iodine to promote normal growth. This milk costs from ₦6,200 to ₦6,800.
Bottle feeding best practices.
To ensure the healthy use of infant formula for your baby, we’ve laid some tips to get you started on the right part;
- Use only products recommended for your baby by a qualified health practitioner.
- Buy infant formula from only trusted retailers and ensure you verify the expiry date of each one before purchase.
- Read the instructions provided, either on the body of the formula or on the leaflet contained, very carefully and follow them religiously. Taking this lightly can cause serious health problems like diarrhoea, for your baby.
- Practice excellent hygiene and make sure you wash and sterilise your baby’s feeding bottles at least once every day.
Prices of Other baby Formula
Other Baby formulas in the market are:
Price of Similac
- Go & Grow Sensitive Formula (680g) goes for ₦13,000-₦16,000
- Sensitive Instant Formula (845g) sells around ₦16,500-₦18,000
- Neosure (371g) cost ₦11000-₦12,000
- Soy Isomil (658g) goes for ₦14,500-₦16,000
Price of Enfamil
- Neuropro Gentlease (567g) cost ₦16,000-₦17,000
- Premium Newborn Formula (629g) sells around ₦14,500-₦16,000
- Enspire Instant Formula (581g) goes ₦19,000- ₦21,000
Nestle Cerelac Price
- 12 Months old meal goes for ₦5,000-₦6,000
- Cerelac Apple & Wheat With Milk sells around ₦1,750-₦2,000
- Cerelac Maize & Soya (900g) cost ₦1,780-₦2,000
- The price of Cerelac Mixed Fruits Cereal is around ₦1,650-₦2,000
Price of Nestle NAN
- Nan 1 & 2 Optipro Infant Formula (400g) cost ₦2,000-₦2,500
- Nan 3 premium Milk (400g) sells around ₦2600-₦3,000
Aptamil Baby Formula Price
- Organic Baby Rice (100g) cost 6packs ₦9,500-₦11,000
- Baby Formula goes for ₦5,900- ₦6,300
- Stage 1-3 sells around ₦6000-₦7,000
- Multigrain Cereal (225g) cost ₦1800-₦2,500
- 4 Month Cereals Varieties goes for ₦ 1500- ₦2,500
- The price of Pro Futura First Milk & Growing Up Milk (800g) is ₦12,000- ₦13,000
- Pepti for Cow Milk Allergy (800g) costs ₦13,000-₦14,000
- Creamed Porridge (125g) sells around ₦1400-₦2,000
- Banana Porridge (125g) goes for ₦1500- ₦2,000
Price of Cow & Gate
- 0- 6months sells within ₦5000-₦7000
- 6-12months goes for ₦6000-₦7500
- 1-2years goes for ₦5800-₦7500
Places to Get SMA Gold in Nigeria
In Nigeria, there are several places to get SMA Gold. It’s available at stores around your neighbourhood, but it is best when you get them from reliable stores.
Getting the right baby formula should not be an issue for you after going through this post on SMA Gold price and other baby formulas.
So, if you want to get your baby food, hit one of those stores today to buy the suitable one for your child.
I hope you find this post useful, feel free to drop your comments as well as suggestions in the box below. Thanks for reading.